7.17.2011

The Thirteenth Chapter

As so many others have created blogs (for various reasons) I too decided to join in with the mix of cyber exposure. This will be a simple blog- nothing fanshy shmanshy. I want this blog to be a little "keepsake" of my senior year of college. This blog will contain a lot about me as an individual, but will also feature things regarding my class, my school, my friends, my family, and my church. The name of this blog came from a thought I had while thinking about my previous years at Christian Life College. To see some information about my  college, click (Here!) or you can also see what's going on with us on facebook by clicking (Here!) This year, I will be ending such a beautiful chapter in my life. I have grown, learned, experienced, and done so much. It seems as though I am a completely different person than who I was at the beginning of my college journey! Although this previous chapter of my life has been fun and exciting, I am very excited about what God has for my future! I titled this blog as The Thirteenth Chapter, because chapter 13 is only the middle of the book- there are so many more chapters to follow! To top it off, the further along you read in a book, the more intense and exciting a book seems to get! So as I embrace this new chapter of life, I am expecting new twists in the plot and working on a beautiful ending. I would love it if you were one of the "good guys" in my life's book! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm your first follower. Hoping to become one of your "good guys"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thank you for following my blog!! You know you already ARE one of my life's "good guys" :-)

    ReplyDelete