7.22.2011

F.L.F.

Fancy Lunch Fridays! My friend Miquel Hanks and I eat lunch together everyday. She noted to me one day in conversation that I eat almost the exact same thing for lunch everyday. HA! I had never thought about it before she pointed it out to me! You see, my personality type is Phlegmatic-Sanguine. Definition of Phlegmatic. Definition of Sanguine. (To find out your personality type, you can take one of the numerous online tests [HERE] ) It's my belief that my phlegmatic side wins when i pack my lunch everyday. :) Anyhoo... in case you were just dying to know, my lunch consists of a burrito (from the freezer section at a local grocery store) some fruit, and a crystal lite strawberry flavored water drink. Although it does not sound as appealing in written form, I assure you- it gets me through my day. :) In light of this new revelation, I chose to do something "out of character" and bring something *gasp* different for lunch on Fridays! I even have this special lunch bag that I carry on Fridays =)   



Since today is FRIDAY, I brought rice, sausage, broccoli, and frozen grapes for lunch!! That sounds pretty fancy, right?? :) Ok, so it wasn't a steak (yum) or anything, but the whole point of F.L.F. is for me to get out of my box and try something new! Basically, today I was gettin' fancy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment